Saturday, July 09, 2005

 

words from the wise

"Only one thing that makes a dream impossible: the fear of failure"--THE ALCHEMIST

"I am of nothing special; of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough". -NICHOLAS SPARKS

"loving someone is the greatest discovery of yourself"

"learn how to die so that you can learn how to live"--MORRIE

"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half asleep, even when they are busy doing things they think are important. This is because they're chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning." -- MORRIE

"You are in your life where you are because of what you believe is possible for yourself"--OPRAH WINFREY

Life's full of challenges, not all the time we get what we wantBut don't despair my, dear (no no no)You'll take each trial and you'll make it through the storm 'cause you're soMy faith in you is clearSo they say once again this world's beautifulAnd let us celebrate life that's so beautiful, so beautiful-SOUTHBORDER

"Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get".-FORREST GUMP

"I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is". -FORREST GUMP

"Faith is a continuum, and we each fall on that line where we may. By attempting to rigidly classify ethereal concepts like faith, we end up debating semantics to the point where we entirely miss the obvious-that is, that we are all trying to decipher life's big mysteries, and we're each following our own paths of enlightenment". -DAN BROWN

"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."-ALBUS DUMBLEDORE


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?